Fitger’s Brewhouse is Celebrating its 25th Anniversary
Congratulations to Fitger's Brewhouse on its silver anniversary.
As they celebrate 25 years in business, owner Rod Raymond says in a press release that he "intends to focus on what Fitger’s Brewhouse has identified with since its inception: craft beer, supporting local music and giving back to the community."
The Brewhouse has much to brag about, check out these impressive stats:
- They have a huge catalog of 200 different beer recipes
- They have won 27 awards for their beer since 1995
- They were named “Minnesota’s Best Brewpub” by Growler Magazine in 2018 and 2019
- They have given over $1,000,000 in money, goods, and services to the local community.
- They brew over 1,100 barrels and over 60 kinds of beer each year
The Brewhouse is also a popular place to enjoy local music, this year local musicians will have month-long residencies on their stage, performing every Wednesday night from 8 PM - 10 PM for free to the public. February’s resident artist is Adam Herman