Former Bachelor Contestant To Sign New Book At Mall Of America
Bachelor Nation, rejoice!
Fan-favorite Amanda Stanton will be signing copies of her new book at Mall Of America. The event will take place on Saturday, September 7th at 2 p.m. in the rotunda.
The book is called 'Now Accepting Roses' and features stories from her time as a contestant on The Bachelor and Bachelor In Paradise. All in all, she starred on three different seasons of the franchise's hit shows.
Here's what you need to know if you are planning on attending the event:
- You need a wristband to get a copy of the book signed. There will be a limited number of wristbands and they will be given out first-come, first-serve starting at noon that day. You can show up before then and stand in a holding line.
- You must have a copy of her book to get a wristband. You can get it yourself prior to the event or at the Mall Of America that day.
- You must be present to get a wristband. You can't get one for someone else or transfer wristbands from person to person.
- If you are bringing a minor to the signing, you may stand in line with them without a wristband but you can't get an autograph without the book.
- You are allowed to take a photo with Amanda.
- She will sign her autograph on her book: no personalized messages or signing of other items.
- She will sign each copy of her book that you purchased and brought into the line.
- One person from your party must hold your place in line.
- Do not bring chairs, pillows, blankets, etc. while you wait in line.
For more information regarding the event, click here.
By the way - Amanda was a finalist on Ben Higgins' season of The Bachelor.
We are no strangers to The Bachelor franchise here in Minnesota. After all, one of the leads of The Bachelorette was from Prior Lake!