Event Schedule For The 3rd Annual Cold Front Festival at Bayfront in Duluth
On Saturday, February 1, Bayfront Festival will be coming alive with people and music and lots of vendors and activities. It is the 3rd Annual Cold Front Festival in Duluth. We can all agree that we have had quite the winter so far already, with twice as much snow already than we had all last winter and plenty of cold temperatures.
Unless you are spending the rest of winter in a warmer climate, you are stuck with what mother nature gives us; so why not get out and celebrate it? Everything kicks off at 10:00 am on February 1. Below is the list of activities for the day:
- 10:00 am Two mile run organized by Tortoise and Hare, in addition, a 1 mile walk.
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm DJ music by Diamond Max at the skating rink
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Local Vendors
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am SNOGA by Runa Yoga
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm SNOGA by Runa Yoga
- 11:00 am – 2:00 pm Oasis Del Norte Food Truck
- 2:00 pm Musical entertainment by Maintenance Free
- 3:00 pm Musical entertainment by The Lindula Brothers
- 11:00 am – 3:00 pm Hay rides
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm Outdoor activities by the Duluth Children’s Museum
- 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm Live Band – TBD
- 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm Fire dancing by the Spin Collective
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Live Band – TBD
Plus lots of activities will be going on all day including outdoor skating, sliding hill, kids snow play areas, snowflake crafts, and other recreational activities. Luminaries will be lit at sunset. All of this fun is coordinated and hosted by Duluth Parks and Recreation. Plus food and drinks will also be available throughout the day from Grandmas Saloon and Grill.