Minnesota Vikings Announce New Coaching Staff
The Minnesota Vikings are moving forward and filling some empty coaching positions.
The team made it official that Gary Kubiak will be the Offensive Coordinator, confirming the reporting last week. On the other side of the ball, Andre Patterson & Adam Zimmer (Head Coach Mike Zimmer's son), will be Co-Defensive Coordinators.
They also named Andrew Janocko as Wide Receivers Coach, Daronte Jones for Defensive Backs Coach, and Phil Rauscher as the Assistant Offensive Line Coach.
Patterson will continue to work with the defensive line while being the defensive coordinator, this is his 9th season with the team. Zimmer, in his 7th season with the Vikings, will coordinate and keep coaching the linebackers.
Jones comes to the Vikings after spending some time coaching in Cincinnati and Miami. Rauscher joins the Vikings with 5 years of coaching experience with Washington and Denver. SKOL!
Here is the Vikings complete coaching staff for the 2020-21 season:
- Mike Zimmer - Head Coach
- Gary Kubiak - Offensive Coordinator/Assistant Head Coach
- Marwan Maalouf - Special Teams Coordinator
- Andre Patterson - Co-Defensive Coordinator/Defensive Line
- Adam Zimmer - Co-Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers
- Rick Dennison - Offensive Line/Run Game Coordinator
- Ryan Ficken - Assistant Special Teams
- Andrew Janocko - Wide Receivers
- Christian Jones - Offensive Quality Control
- Daronte Jones - Defensive Backs
- Derik Keyes - Assistant Strength and Conditioning
- Klint Kubiak - Quarterbacks
- Chaz Mahle - Assistant Strength and Conditioning
- Brian Pariani - Tight Ends
- AC Patterson - Offensive Quality Control
- Kennedy Polamalu - Running Backs
- Nick Rallis - Defensive Quality Control
- Phil Rauscher - Assistant Offensive Line
- Robert Rodriguez - Assistant Defensive Line
- Mark Uyeyama - Director of Competition Development