Need a Place to Stay for Grandma’s Marathon? Check out UWS
If you still need a place to sleep while you're in town for Grandma's Marathon, UW-Superior has rooms and bussing available.
You still have a little time to get a dorm room at UWS, they are taking registrations through tomorrow, June 15th. You can register and get room pricing by calling 715-394-8438.
It's not a four-star hotel room, but full marathon runners will get a free bus ride from the campus, half marathon runners will need to find their own ride to the DECC, and the accommodations also include:
- Each room will include one or two twin beds with basic bedding linen.
- Community style bathroom facilities.
- Kitchen facilities are available for shared use in the basement.
- Coin operated laundry facilities are also available in the basement.
- Lounge areas provide access to TV.
- Parking permit (one per room) will be given at check-in.
- UW-Superior residence halls are smoke-free and pet free.
- Air conditioning and wake up calls are not provided. For your comfort, we suggest bringing a small fan and an alarm clock.
You can get more information by clicking here.