Open Casting Call For T.V. Show ‘Survivor’ Being Held in The Twin Cities October 27
According to WCCO -TV an open casting call for the show 'Survivor' is being held on Saturday, Oct. 27 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m at the new Von Maur at Rosedale Center in Roseville.The contest search will be held outside Von Maur in the atrium.
All contestants must be United States citizens and living in the United States. Contestants much be 18 years or older at the time of the application . Tell them why you would make a good contestant on the show and you could be on the next episode of 'Survivor.'
As you can imagine there is a long list of eligibility requirements CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL REQUIREMENTS, but here are just a few:
- All contestants must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- All applicants must authorize Producers to conduct a background check.
- Applicants who are selected as contestants cannot be candidates for public office until after the initial broadcast of all programs in which they appear
Contestants will be selected based upon having the following traits:
- Physically and mentally adept
- Adaptable to new environments
- Interesting lifestyles, backgrounds and personalities
For anyone who thought these shows were staged if you read the contest requirements you truly have to survive on your own with food and shelter, etc. If you are going to try out good luck, and let us know if you make it on the show!