St. Louis County Offers Free COVID-Test Site Events In Duluth – February 3-24
St. Louis County is making it easy and convenient for people living in the Duluth area during the month of February to get a saliva-based COVID-19 test. The Public Health department recently released their schedule for one-day events that are planned throughout the month in Duluth.
Each of these events is free and open to the public. They are also open to people who are symptomatic or not. The tests will be administered by the St. Louis County Public Health department using low-contact, saliva-based tests.
Here is the schedule:
- February 3: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM - Asbury Church parking lot, 6822 Grand Avenue at the Public Health Mobile Trailer
- February 5: 12 Noon to 4:00 PM - Lifehouse Imaginarium, 16 North 1st Avenue West
- February 9: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Copper Top Church parking lot, 230 East Skyline Parkway at the Public Health Trailer
- February 10: 12 Noon to 4:00 PM - Denfeld High School gymnasium (use the entrance near the football field)
- February 17: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM - Asbury Church parking lot, 6822 Grand Avenue at the Public Health Mobile Trailer
- February 23: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM - Copper Top Church parking lot, 230 East Skyline Parkway at the Public Health Trailer
- February 24: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Denfeld High School gymnasium (use the entrance near the football field)
Test results from each of the sites will generally be available within 48 to 72 hours after their taken. The Public Health officials advise those coming to get tested to avoid eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco for 30 minutes prior to arrival. To speed up the process, people are encouraged to register for an account in advance at Vaulthealth.com and remember their account sign-in information when they come to get tested. Public Health staff will have technology available on site to help anyone who needs assistance creating an account.