In the Event of a Zombie Apocalypse, Which Person on the MIX 108 Staff Would Most Likely Survive?
Cooper, Josh and I got a little off track this morning and ended up talking about Zombie attacks and who of the Mix 108 staff would survive? Well this really got me thinking, so I decided to make a list about each person on staff and in my opinion who would come out on top. This list is on no particular order, but I do reveal the survivor at the bottom of the page.
I am the oldest member of the crew, but also wise.
- Good at reading people, but not sure how that works with the undead.
- I lived in Kansas for 3 years so this gives me an advantage as far as survival skills in general.
- I have bad knees and am very slow, I could maybe make it five blocks if being chased.
- The only weapons I have access to is a plastic shovel and some ice scrapers.
Tony is the second oldest of the group and also has metal rods in his ankle, but don't count him out just yet he is very cunning.
- He has a super drone that he could use for surveillance over the zombies.
- He has seen every episode of The Walking Dead, so he would know what to expect.
- Could be slowed down in his escape by his back pack full of all his Star Wars action figures.
- His new dad shoes may not have the proper traction to traverse uneven terrain.
The youngest member of the group, this wiley ginger could possibly end up the lone survivor.
- He and his dad have actually planned an escape route out of Duluth in case a zombie apocalypse would come down.
- He would be able to hide out in small spaces due to his freakish flexibility and thin stature.
- In the event he was on the run, he could be slowed down by his zipper on his pants constantly falling down.
- He may be compromised trying to hold his bowels in a pinch due to his sensitive stomach which would lead the zombies right to him.
The second Youngest of the crew, has good sense when it comes to footwear and stays nicely groomed.
- Real Life hunting experience and has guns and knives
- Has major outdoor survival skills
- Could get caught off guard messing with his smart watch, or trying to find a WiFi Hotspot.
- Realizes Don Johnson has turned into a zombie and can't bring himself to kill him.