Twins Promotional Days Include Bobbleheads, Hats + A Lot More
As the Minnesota Twins prepare to lift fan capacity limits at Target Field, they're ready to once again offer fans plenty of promotional days to add to the experience, many of which include some fun swag.
The Twins announced the fun will begin with June-a-Palooza, where they will celebrate the start of summer with a giveaway at each of the club’s 12 scheduled home games within the month. The first June game at Target Field is June 8 against the New York Yankees and the first 5,000 fans will receive a corduroy Twins Bomber Cap.
Throughout the season there will be a couple of bobblehead opportunities for fans, one featuring Josh Donaldson and another with Justin Morneau to celebrate his Twins Hall Of Fame induction. There will also be various hats, tote bags, a baby blue replica jersey, and a lot more.
The Twins will also offer daily specials for fans throughout the season,
- Monday-Thursday (Day Games) - Treasure Island Resort & Casino Senior Days: Fans 55 and better receive a $5 discount on Field Box, Treasure Island Cove and Left Field Bleacher tickets (starting at $14 per ticket) for all weekday day games.
- Monday-Thursday (beginning in mid-to-late June) - Military Discount presented by Bally Sports North: Active military members or veterans with a valid ID plus up to three guests receive half-price Diamond Box High or Home Plate View tickets (starting at $10 per ticket) for every Monday through Thursday game. Available at GovX.com. Visit twinsbaseball.com/military for details.
- Wednesdays - Dollar-A-Dog Day: Every Wednesday, hot dogs are just $1 at the Hennepin Grille and Taste of Twins Territory concession stands.
- Thursdays - U.S. Bank Meal Deal: Every Thursday, fans can purchase a U.S. Bank Home Run Porch View or Field Box High Ticket (starting at $14 per ticket) and receive a FREE hot dog and Pepsi.
- Friday - Friday Night Fireworks presented by Securian Financial: Fans are treated to postgame fireworks following every Friday night game from June through August.
- Every Game - Cub Family Section with media partner Bally Sports North: Tickets in the alcohol-free family section include a FREE hot dog and Pepsi (starting at $15 per ticket).
Perhaps the return of more fans to Target Field and the additional energy that promotional games bring will help the Twins reverse what has been a very slow start to their season. The season is still very young and there is still time to turn it around.
Here are all the 2021 promotional games at Target Field:
- June 8 vs. NYY Corduroy Twins Bomber Cap Pepsi 1st 5,000 fans
- June 9 vs. NYY Reusable Twins Tote MLB Network 1st 5,000 fans
- June 10 vs. NYY Twins Helmet Water Bottle Pentair 1st 5,000 fans
- June 11 vs. HOU Josh Donaldson “Bringer of Rain” Umbrella Hat 1st 5,000 fans
- June 12 vs. HOU Reusable Twins Tote MLB Network 1st 5,000 fans
- June 13 vs. HOU Reusable Twins Tote MLB Network 1st 5,000 fans
- June 21 vs. CIN Mike Bell Tribute Night
- June 21 Reusable Twins Tote MLB Network 1st 5,000 fans
- June 22 vs. CIN Knit Can Koozie Budweiser 1st 5,000 fans 21+
- June 24 vs. CLE Reusable Twins Tote MLB Network 1st 5,000 fans
- June 25 vs. CLE Knit Can Koozie Budweiser 1st 5,000 fans 21+
- June 26 vs. CLE Reusable Twins Tote MLB Network 1st 5,000 fans
- June 27 vs. CLE Reusable Twins Tote MLB Network 1st 5,000 fans
- July 6 vs. CWS Pride Night** Target Theme Night Package
- July 9 vs. DET Baby Blue Replica Twins Jersey Mauer Auto Group 1st 10,000 fans (Adult M/XL)
- July 10 vs. DET 30-HR “Bomba Club” Bobblehead Delta Air Lines 1st 10,000 fans
- July 11 vs. DET Twins Photo Magnet Schedule Star Tribune 1st 10,000 fans
- July 22 vs. LAA Celebrate Diversity Day Prairie Island Indian Community
- July 22 Celebrate Diversity Day T-Shirt Treasure Island Resort & Casino 1st 10,000 fans
- July 23 vs. LAA Josh Donaldson “Bringer of Rain” Bobblehead Pentair 1st 10,000 fans
- July 24-25 vs. LAA Back to School Weekend & T.C. Back to School Bag Target 1st 5,000 kids 12 & under
- July 28 vs. DET TOPPS Baseball Card Giveaway TOPPS 1st 20,000 fans
- August 9 vs. CWS Native American Heritage Celebration Prairie Island Indian Community
- August 10 vs. CWS LED Energy Efficient Light Bulb Xcel Energy All fans (postgame)
- August 14 vs. TB 1991 World Series 30th Anniversary Celebration
- August 15 vs. TB T.C. Build-A-Bear U.S. Bank 1st 5,000 kids 12 & under
- August 27 vs. MIL Negro Leagues Celebration
- August 27 St. Paul Gophers Short Bill Cap 1st 10,000 fans
- August 28 vs. MIL Twins T-Shirt Pioneer 1st 10,000 fans (Adult M/XL)
- August 29 vs. MIL Case IH Tractor Toy Case IH 1st 5,000 kids 12 & under
- August 31 vs. CHC Dominican Republic Day Dominican Republic Ministry of Tourism
- September 1 vs. CHC Education Night Rasmussen University
- September 10 vs. KC Lee County Day The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel
- September 11 vs. KC 20th Anniversary of 9/11 Remembrance
- September 12 vs. KC Armed Forces Appreciation Day Thomson Reuters
- September 15 vs. CLE Roberto Clemente Day MLB
- Sept. 23-24 vs. TOR Fan Appreciation Weekend Caribou Coffee
- Sept. 23-24 Twins Stocking Cap Caribou Coffee 1st 20,000 fans
- September 25 vs. TOR Justin Morneau Twins HOF Induction
- September 25 Justin Morneau Twins HOF Bobblehead Sheboygan Sausage Company 1st 10,000 fans
- September 26 vs. TOR Kids Appreciation Day & T.C. Kids Mug Target 1st 5,000 kids 12 & under
- September 28 vs. DET Justin Morneau Twins HOF Collectors’ Pin