Superior Offers Seasonal Boat Launch Passes
It seems like our warmer weather has brought with it the summer boating season. Living so close to the largest freshwater lake in the world means that an enjoyable afternoon on the water is just a boat launch away. In order to facilitate those launches, the City of Superior offers a number of public landings which are available for use with a fee.
With boat season here, the City of Superior is offering their seasonal boat launch passes for sale at a variety of different locations; these passes are sold at an economy-price to make a summers' worth of boating affordable for everyone.
The 2021 seasonal boat launch passes for Superior are available for sale at the following locations:
- City of Superior Parks, Recreation, and Forestry Department: 1316 N 14th Street
- Barkers Island Marina Ship Store: 250 Marina Drive
- Northwest Outlet: 1814 Belknap Street
- Kwik Trip-East Second Location: 3027 E 2nd Street
These four locations will have the seasonal boat launch passes for sale during their normal hours of operation.
If you're not looking for a seasonal pass and only want to use the boat launch once - on that day only, the city can accommodate that as well. Daily passes are available at all city boat launch landings for $5.00 a piece. Again, this launch pass would be valid for use only on the day that it's purchased.
Pricing for the seasonal boat launch passes (the ones good all summer long) are as follows:
- Wisconsin resident: $25.00
- Wisconsin resident - Senior (those 65 years and older): $20.00
- Wisconsin resident - Veteran of the U.S. Military: $20.00
- Out of state resident: $30.00
- Out of state resident - Senior (those 65 years and older): $25.00
- Out of state resident - Veteran of the U.S. Military: $25.00
For more information, click here to visit the City of Superior's official website.